We hope you and your family are well and staying safe. With the Governor announcing yesterday the extension of the stay at home order and Massachusetts business closures til May 18th, we wanted to update you once again on our COVID-19 operations.
First off, we want to thank everyone who has participated in curbside pickup, shopped on our online store, and purchased new hot tubs for their families to enjoy while stuck at home. The phone calls and emails have been overwhelming. We feel very lucky that we have been able to maintain operations while keeping everyone safe.
As the social distancing measures move into pool season our procedures will need to evolve in order to properly serve all our customer’s needs.
While our service department can operate as normal, our Middleton MA retail store must remain closed to customers and operate with limited staff. Some of us are splitting our time between the office and home, so be aware that our office/store is operating at limited capacity.
Our new phone system does allow for remote access; however, our call volume has increased DRAMATICALLY. Same with our email and website contacts, the amount of inquiries we are receiving daily is more than we have ever seen. Due to this we ask for your patience and understanding if it takes a little longer to get back to you, or if a call during business hours goes unanswered, we are doing everything we can to keep up.
Feel free to use other contact methods:
Our webchat feature on our site will connect you to us via text message
Send an email through our contact form: https://www.stcyrpoolandspa.com/contact-us/
Reach out via Facebook Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/stcyrs/
Pool and Spa Services:
Our service department is operating as normal. Due to the nature of our work, sanitation of recreational water is considered essential. Our team is using separate vehicles as much as possible and are equipped with facemasks.
Some things regarding service to keep in mind:
- Our techs will NOT knock on the door when they arrive. They will go right to the backyard and begin work on your pool or spa. You will receive a text/email when they are on their way, and when they have arrived at the house.
- Our techs are trying to keep adequate social distancing. We ask that you give them as much social distance while they are on site as well. Again, they will have masks/face coverings if you do come outside to speak with them.
- Pool openings and other services are WAY up, and our schedule is very full. For booking new services you may have a 2 week or more wait until we are able to reach you. Covid-19 affected our ability to conduct our spring hiring process and get new technicians trained. We have re-opened hiring and hopefully we will be able to increase capacity soon.
How to Order Pool and Spa Supplies:
- You may call in an order to our store during normal business hours 978-774-7005. You will then be able to pickup the order curbside at the Middleton store.
- No contact pickup is available – we will leave supplies with your receipt by the front door.
- Please call ahead as early as possible. It takes us 10-15mins to enter an order and put it together. So, if you wait to call until you get to Middleton please be aware that it will take a little time to process.
- Due to limited staff if you need assistance putting heavy items into your car you may need to schedule your pickup for a time when that service is available.
- Order online via our online store
- Take advantage of our pre-made KITS. Collections of out most popular pool and spa products that you normally buy. This keeps you from having to navigate the online store too much to get all the products you need. We will be adding new swimming pool product kits in the next couple of days.
- We have simplified our online checkout process, so it automatically gives you FREE shipping/pickup option when you have a Massachusetts address.
- We will call or email you once you have placed an online order to confirm whether you want to pickup at store or have the items delivered.
- Local Delivery of Pool and Spa Products:
- $100 minimum order
- Delivered within 48 hours of order
- Must be in our local service area.
- Water Testing.
- We will have a drop box in front of the store to leave your sample.
- Please have your bottle labeled with; Name, phone, size of pool/spa
- We will call with results within 24 hours. We can also email you the test page.
- We will leave your container in a pickup box that you may retrieve.
What about the Annual Customer Appreciation Day Sale?
Due to the uncertainty of when we would be able to open, we were not able to get postcards out regarding our sale. We will still be having a spring 20% off sale and will have details on dates, how to order, etc. the beginning of next week. So please look for that email and Facebook post.
We know times are strange (that’s understatement!) and having your pool or hot tub as an escape is important to you and your family. We are here to help, but things will be a little different and might take a little longer, so we thank you for your patronage, and your understanding during these times.
Stay safe, be well, and we will talk to you soon!
Jay Broyer, Brandon Jones
Co-Owner’s St. Cyr Pool & Spa.